Challenger the wheel alignment experts in South Yorkshire
We have for a number of years now been known as the people with reputation and expertise to put your vehicles wheel alignment right. Even major dealerships are bringing their vehicles to us for wheel alignment.
We have just invested in the very latest John Bean 3D computerised wheel alignment machine along with a new ramp at the Rutland Road Depot, so for the customer with a vehicle that has lowered suspension or low front spoilers these should be no problem. Now we are also able to do long wheel base light commercials e.g. Mercedes, Transits, Volkswagen.
So we are able to offer wheel alignments to suit all budgets.
- J B 1 £23.00 per adjustment - Uses the hang on gauges offered as front measurement only or more commonly known as tracking.
- J B £43.20 per adjustment - Computerised diagnostic aligner with run-out compensations, simultaneous four wheel alignment measuring all the angles castor camber etc with before and after print out.
Whichever type of wheel alignment you choose, both require us to do a detailed per-alignment check of your vehicle.
Why should you have your vehicles wheel alignment checked?
To keep you and your family safe to stop premature tyre wear improve your cars handling which will save you money on fuel consumption as well.
So ask yourself a few simple questions.
- Are your tyres wearing out too soon?
- Does your car squeal when going round corners?
- Have you hit a kerb or been involved in an accident?
All good reasons for having your cars wheel alignment checked.
So phone, use the contact form, or call in to your nearest Challenger and ask for details of our FREE wheel alignment checks